Arthramid® Vet is an unique & patented 2.5% PAAG hydrogel offering an innovative, safe solution for Veterinarians and their Clients in the management and treatment of Osteoarthritis (OA).
Registration Pending: Arthramid® Vet is currently available only under clinical trial evaluation conditions.
Unique 2.5 % PAAG Hydrogel
• 2.5% patented cross-linked polyacrylamide hydrogel (1mL)
• Permeable, homogeneous with visco-elastic properties
• Sterile, neutral, bio compatible with no chemical/biological action
Team support specialists
• A team of dedicated product specialists & Veterinarians
• A large number of relevant research and clinical publications
• Feedback from an international experienced network
World Safety Standards
• Danish manufacturer Contura International A/S exceeds world-class safety standards
• Human & Vet quality production with a 15 year track record
• ISO 9001, ISO 13485 Canadian ISO 13485 CMDCAS
• An experienced team of veterinary specialists are handling the global, on-going regulatory process
Arthramid Vet is a unique and patented 2.5% PAAG hydrogel offering an innovative, safe and effective solution for Veterinarians in the treatment and management of Osteoarthritis (OA). Arthramid Vet is currently available only under clinical evaluation.